Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am beginning to love this whole memory theatre thing. I memorized the 12 tribes of Isreal in about 20 minutes, which is incredible for me considering I have the WORST memory ever. Anyways, this is my memory theatre:
When you walk up the stairs, you run into a reuban sandwich and a glass of water where I used to leave my dirty dishes for maid service to pick up (...mom). Across the hallway is the bathroom where Levi and Simeon are chilling with a bottle of hydrogen Peroxide. I imagine Levi as a gigantic pair of jeans and Simean as a big red cinnamon human being. In my little sister's room is a stuffed animal lion on her bed and his name is Judah. On the floor, among a collaboration of Lego creations, is a Lego ship, where we are introduced to Zebulan. At the window, is my little sister, at about age five, is pointing and saying, "Iss a car, iss a car!" while wearing a donkey hat, which, of course, is Issacar who means donkey. In my old bedroom is Dan who is sniffing my diry underware...and his special name is "snake". He is standing over Gad who means "trampoled on". In my mother's room is Asher who means "rich" because that is where my grandmother used to stay when she stayed with us....she smokes, so she would ash her ciggs there, too. On the wall is an aweful plack of my step-dad's, which is in the form of a "humorous" deer holding Neptune's septor. And that is Nephtalia. In my mother's closet is Joseph eating grapes, because his name means "fruitful bows", and Bennjamin is jumping up and down in a "Team Jacob" T-shirt because he means "wolf".

No comments:

Post a Comment