Saturday, January 28, 2012

Brother Dearest

I definately had to laugh when the topic of cruel sibling names came up. I used some pretty awesome names for my big brother growing up, but not so much for my little sister (I pretty much only called her big-head....which wasn't a lie, in my defense). In fact, I think it struck me as particularly funny because not even three days ago, I texted my brother and offered him a big, juicy, "Hey f*&$ face, what's up?" and when he didn't answer, he got an endearing, "Hey, homo f%$@. Answer me." I find it rather funny because he is such a straight-edged chum. When I use vulgar language it gets the BIGGEST rise out of him.... he gets so upset! Its the best. I think harrassing him was my favorite past time growing up... I can't remember specifically what I used to say to him back in the day, but I know I loved pushing his buttons. But he was a sh*t head (sorry about the word choice. I did think about an alternative word, but nothing was quite as fitting) back when I was just a tater tot...he used to pull me off the couch by my feet and my head would smack the floor. He thought it was hilarious. He was so much bigger than me, all I could do was get under his skin. And even today, I know that he is always going to love me no matter what, so it really doesn't matter what I call him....so I think he can just deal with f&*^ face. Or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment