Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I don't have an epithet, yet. I have been bouncing potential ideas off my off-white, poorly puttied bedroom boundaries and wonder aloud why, oh, why, have I not come up with an epithet for myself? How is it that "Grace" is so hard to attach complimentary words to? So,  I sit here on my messed up and rather green bedding imagining a picknic get-a-way as plush as my covers and far away from the woodland troll creatures of clothing who have seemingly swollowed my bedroom floor and wonder to myself if my ever journying thoughts could be the reason for my lack of thinking success. Maybe this is the reason I am the last remainding Oral Traditions student without an epithet... It seems as though "Grace" would be one of the easier names to create an epithet for....or maybe one of the more difficult considering I refuse to be called "Amazing Grace", "Gracefulness", "Grace the not-so-graceful", etc. (I am a waitress; I hear them regularly... and I still have to smile and pretend I have never heard that one before). Maybe I should just go with something along the lines of Grace the epithetless. I think that would solve all our problems, and I could get back to lunch with Tigger and the seven dwarves.

No comments:

Post a Comment