Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This semester has been one of the most useful semesters of my life. The memory theatre has not only been academically enhancing, but has also imnproved my daily life. At work, my memory theatre has helped me remember customer's orders as well as their names. Before this class, I could honestly say that I could not remember anything, or anything for very long. I still have a bit of trouble with names and faces, but no where near as much as I did before.
This class has been so much more than academic, to me. Being around equally fasinated classmates and under the instruction of Dr. Sexan has truely been a pleasure. I hope that I am fortunate enough to take a course from the inspiring professor. Thanks for giving me something to be obsessed with.
I have to say, though, Kublai Khan kicked my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment